Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Latest news (141)

Thursday 5 September 2013

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G; DAD SAID AM SWEETER THAN MY MUM

Sometimes when you think about what is happening, you will want to imagine that you are dreaming...I am not trying to judge this little girl for sleeping with her dad, but i think her dad is the wicked man here, here is a mail a lady from Kenya sent to ....she needs your sincere advise..please dont judge her, all she need is advise....

I am a 17yrs girl and in Mathare High School Kenya....

When i'm on holiday, i enjoy walking with Dad than Mum. 

I have this problem that i get s**xually attracted to my Dad no matter how i try to control myself. 

i seduced him yesterday when my mum was

away in a wedding and we ended up making love.. 

I have a boyfriend but I just get attracted to my Dad and i just dont no why..

i just feel like having s***x with him again and again.. 

What should i do to stop this? 

Because he told me that i am sweeter than mum.
please help..

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete