Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Latest news (141)

Saturday 28 September 2013

VIEWERS QUESTION; I Am 18-Years-Old, And I Have Had S*x With Four Different Guys, Is That Too Much?

All over the world this is mostly common to the girls of these generation. You can hardly find a v*rgin at the age of 18, WHY? Is this as a result of the ancient practice, that uses the blood of innocent v*rgin girls to cleanse their land or it is a deliberate act from the girls? These days, there are some 15 years old girls in secondary school who's had it with well over 10 different guys, but they cannot be categorized among decent girls. Now, this girl is in a university and just 18 but has had it with four different guys. She told one of her girlfriends and the story leaked. She is bitter that her friends are calling her an "ashi". 

See story below:

I am 18 years old, am in my second year in a private university. I started having s*x when I turned 16 after leaving secondary school and I have had four s*xual partners so far. I dated 2 of the boys while the other 2 were just flings. Recently I confided in a friend the number of men I've been with and I later saw text exchanges between her and another mutual friend of ours laughing at me and criticizing me. They called me all sorts of names including wayward and l*ose. I've been with only four men, is that too much for a girl my age? I thought it was the norm so why are my friends condemning me? The question needs urgent answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment