Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Latest news (141)

Friday 2 August 2013

Husband Ran Away, After Wife Delivered Triplets

What people cry, beg, fast and pray for was giving to a man, who ran away because of a reason best known to him. A  great blessing like this, what can not be bought in their lives, but some are seeing the blessing and is even making them to run away...the world is full of ups and downs. A 30-year-old mother of triplets, Bose Akapo, has cried out for help in search of her husband, Biodun Akapo, 45, who reportedly ran  shortly after his wife delivered of triplets. Father of the triplets, who  is a  farmer at  Afojupa village, a suburb of Owode-Egba town  in Obafemi-Owode Local Government Area  of Ogun State, bolted when  he received the news of the birth of the triplets.

Bose, who  delivered  the babies last Wednesday at a  maternity home in the town, said   that  she was bailed out at the hospital by  a  traditional ruler of the town, Oba Kolawole Sowemimo, who paid the hospital bill. She further said her husband  had gone out before  she started having pains and was assisted to the hospital on a motorcycle by a neighbour.
According to her, “I never thought of three babies until when I put to bed because  I already had two children who are ages five and eight. I was taken to hospital on a motorcycle by a neighbour when I started noticing signs of delivery, because my husband was not at home at that time. But, surprisingly, I gave birth to triplets and when the news got to my husband he  did not visit me throughout my admission in the hospital, and has since remained incommunicado. I don’t even know his whereabouts  till now, but I  am begging him to come home for the sake of these innocent babies. Nothing should make a man run away from such gifts. Come back home sir, we beg of you, these children blessings to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment