Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Latest news (141)

Saturday 24 August 2013

I Used My Menstrual Flow Secretion And Urine To Cook For My Boyfriend says Desperate Lady

 

Please do not crucify,just read my own part of the story first. My name is Rose and i have been dating my guy  for the past six years now, i have been faithful to him. He really loves s*x so much that he can't stay a day with out it. I have been trying all my possible best to make sure i keep him to my self alone, by giving him all what he wants,just the way he needs them. We something have s*x 4 times a day. Even though i sometimes love the way he does it to me but i always make sure he is happy and well pleased. One day i told him, i want to go and visit my parent, and i will stay with them for 1 week. I beg him not to sleep with any woman until i come back, he agreed and gave me a send off s*X. It was really fun. When i want to my parent place, i decided to spend some more days , when i return i saw my boyfriend riding on another girl and she was really enjoying it. I became very mad and furious, but didnt do anything to stop them. I was very angry like never before, i was outside until they were through.

He came out and saw me outside, he started begging, that it was a mistake. I cried. After one week I decided to forget everything and move on with him just the way we were, because i love him soon very much.I told my friend what happened, she gave me a strange advice which i did. He asked me to cook rice for him. I was on my period, i removed my pad and suck it inside water and make sure the blood was much on the water, i added my urine into the water and i made stew for him, he came back and ate the food without knowing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment