Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Latest news (141)

Thursday 4 July 2013

Cure For HIV/AIDS Out For Real

This is not a similar case where an individual or a body comes out to say they have the cure for one of the most dreaded ailments HIV/AIDS, and later say that was not true,in this case the cure has being discovered.
This was well established when two patients who were given bone marrow transplants to treat cancer but they remain free of the virus even after stopping HIV treatment. The results presented at a meeting of the International AIDS Society in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia has yielded growing hope that the virus' cured is finally here.

  With this appropriate update in an eagerly followed trial, medical researchers said an HIV-positive infant in..
Mississippi, United States, who was put on a course of anti-retroviral drugs within a few days of birth had remained free of the AIDS virus 15 months after treatment was stopped.
In Boston, United States, two HIV-positive men who were given bone-marrow transplants for cancer also had no detectable virus 15 weeks and seven weeks respectively after stopping AIDS drugs, a separate team reported.

Indeed, an international non-profit organisation dedicated to the support of AIDS research, HIV prevention and treatment education has reported a breakthrough in the case of two HIV-positive patients who show no trace of virus following stem-cell transplants.
Dr. Timothy Henrich of Harvard Medical School, United States, on Wednesday reported that research in the fight against AIDS has at last produced evidence of total cure.The question now is can the poor patient get this cure treatment or can they afford it. This is to say abstainance or zip up still remains the best method,or better still let play safe.

5 comments:

  1. This is another Testimony on how Dr Ariba cured My HIV Disease Do you need cure to your HIV disease? Do you want to be cure from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease you have kindly contact Dr. Ariba on dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com or draribaspelltemple@gmail.com, he just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you. Or you can contact me on feliciacurry121@gmail.com so that I can put you through on how he did it. Thank you all for reading, God bless"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another Testimony on how Dr Ariba cured My HIV Disease Do you need cure to your HIV disease? Do you want to be cure from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease you have kindly contact Dr. Ariba on dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com or draribaspelltemple@gmail.com, he just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you. Or you can contact me on feliciacurry121@gmail.com so that I can put you through on how he did it. Thank you all for reading, God bless"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten years HIV in my body, i navel believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr Ogudugu, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR OGUDUGU, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. once again his email address is (GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM or +2348057266712)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit, I was HIV positive over 5year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR. oziegbe I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test, to my greatest surprise my test was Negative thanks dr oziegbe you can dr oziegbe through his email address, DROZIEGBESPELLHOMECURE@HOTMAIL.COM you can also call him on +2348156769001

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Mike.This is a testimony i want to make.I was an HIV positive for 8 years taking anti retrovirus.As i was reading online some 5 months ago i saw a testimony on cure of HIV.I decided to give a try.Now as am telling you am very negative tested 4 times in 5 months after finishing me cure.The cure is a pure herbs the great dr send it to me through DHL. Dear brothers and sisters if you are out there, please the cure is out and rush to have yours.If you are interested,email the researcher using dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com I will encourage every person who come across this mail to cure yourself if you are positive dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete