Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Latest news (141)

Saturday 20 July 2013

Meet The Woman Who Visited Hell The Second Time And The Names Of People She Saw

Most people still doubt if hell is real or fake, my beloved, my opinion, hell is REAL. This  is a true life story of Mrs Linda Kumba Isatu Ngaujah of Sierra Leone, as she shares her experience and the people she saw in hell. Linda started crying as the first persons she saw was her own parents. She shouted. I also saw several names that will shock you people, names like the America singer Whitney Houston, Muammar al-Gaddafi former Libya President, President Lasana Conte former President of Guinea. She also said Jesus told her that, "If I had come between december and january, only five(5) people would have made it to heaven in Sierra Leone.

 Sierra Leone is polluted, my shepherds I asked to share and preach the gospel are dying to see God, but
shockingly most of their names are not written on the book of life, says JESUS to Mrs Linda. She concluded that this is her second visit to hell. You can get the video clips on U-tube. It real and true life experience.


0 comments:

Post a Comment