Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Latest news (141)

Monday 8 July 2013

Have Not Being Able To Use The Toilet,says Woman Who Was Kidn*pped By Female Kidn*ppers

 Mrs. Christiana Gbadamosi, a 43-years old trader who was kidn*pped on June 22, 2013, in Ikorodu, Lagos State, has been released. She was kidn*pped on her way to her shop and the kidn*ppers had demanded N25m ransom from her husband, Mufutau. Christiana, who was released on July 4, 2013, said that, she initially thought she was abducted for ritual purpose. She also said, “On that fateful day, I was on my way  to my shop at Ayangburen Road, near Oba Palace, Ikorodu, around 8am.“The area was quite deserted and all of a sudden, some men sprayed something into my eyes, whisked me into their vehicle and drove away. They continued to drive for hours without saying a word. So, I thought they wanted to k*ll me and use me for r*tual.


“After some time i was draged  out of the vehicle and carried into an uncompleted building. Three women were there to receive me. They put me into a room and locked me inside.”She said she met two other female victims in the camp but she was not allowed to communicate with them. I (Christiana) was given bread to eat for 13 days,strong bread,now am unable to use the toilet. No matter how i push, its still very difficult for me.
She said, “On the first day I got there, I was given bread and water but I refused to eat it because I thought it had been poisoned. However, after some days, I began to eat the bread because I believed if they wanted to k*ll me. They gave me bread and butter or bread and akara throughout my stay.

“Apart from the bread, they left some yellow garri and water in my room which I was allowed to take anytime. I did not drink the garri.” The victim said the camp was run by three women who usually threatened to k*ll them if their families were unable to pay ransom. Christiana said during her stay, one of the female victims was released after the family paid her ransom. She said on some occasions, she was allowed to speak to her husband in order to remind him of the consequence of not paying the ransom. She said, “The women told me that if my husband did not pay up, they would have no choice but to k*ll me because they could not continue to feed me. One day, they called my husband and they gave me the phone to talk to him. I begged the kidn*ppers, telling them we could not afford the ransom but they beat me up so that my husband would hear.

“They then gave my husband an ultimatum and warned him that they would eliminate me if he could not pay before a specified time.” After some negotiations, the family was able to pay some money after which the victim was dumped around Ile Igbon, a community between Oyo and Osun states. Christiana, who is recuperating at a hospital in Ikorodu, said she was thankful to God for keeping her alive.Our correspondent, who visited the hospital, observed as members of her church, came in droves to rejoice with the family.
Christiana, who is a chorister at Redeemed Christian Church of God, Covenant of Peace Parish, said she did not suspect anyone for the crime because she was at peace with everybody.

The victim’s husband however urged the state government and the Nigeria Police to beef up security as kidn*pping in Lagos State had risen significantly. He said, “A day before my kidnap, the kidn*ppers had attempted to kidn*p my children at my shop but they failed. “We need the government as well as the police to sit up. Nigeria did not used to be like this before.”
Mufutau, who refused to disclose how much was paid as ransom, said his wife’s captors were educated men because “they spoke Queens English.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment