Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Latest news (141)

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Tope Alabi The Gospel Singer Scandalized With Her Pastor Over S*X

The latest and leading yoruba gospel singer, Tope Alabi has been having a messy f^ght with her spiritual leader, Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku for months now. But another twist has been added to the saga.
Prophet Ajanaku has made a shocking revelation about the respected Tope Alabi when talking with Biodun Kupoluyi. The popular prophet said his trouble with Tope Alabi started because of s*x. The Prophet said  
she actually met him 11 years ago when she came to church crying that since she married she had no child. I told her that by the grace of God when we shall be holding another anniversary she sill come and dedicate her child before God. I have pictures of the child dedication, I christened the child Deborah. 
There are many things concerning her and the husband that I will never tell anyone, never ever. If she had not said that she met me only six years ago, I would not have called you to show all these pictures. And if I say what God has used me to do in their lives,with proofs and medical test records in their hands, they will be ashamed of themselves.....


But I will like you to share it with us to put records straight?
I'm wondering if she's being foolish. She did not hide her urge to have sexual relationship. Ask these people here (in chorus, the members seated confirmed his claim).She severally begged me to have s*x with her,which i decline.
Anyway, Tope Alabi and her husband, Soji, are denying the Prophet's allegations and said they nothing about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment